Friday 4 January 2013

THIS GIRL IS ON FIRE

A - 4/365
The tiddlers still share a room because it's not fair on D to be woken by Teeny or vice versa and most of all they still enjoy being in the same room.  So, inspired by the fact that they have recently developed a love of music, we decided to get them a little CD/radio for their bedroom as a Christmas present.  I am also hoping that it might be something A can use positively when she is at her most "spirited" as opposed to slamming doors.  So today I was at the bottom of the stairs and could hear her singing along to This Girl is on Fire by Alicia Keys which was playing on the radio. .  I went up with my camera expecting to catch her mid dance, but this is actually what I found; her sitting on her brother's bunk with the remote in her hand singing at the top of her voice and completely immersed in the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment