Thursday 3 January 2013

BREAKFAST BLW STYLE

Teeny - 3/365
Lately I have been trying to figure out how best to fit your breakfast into the day whilst (a) still getting out of the house on time to get the tiddlers to nursery, (b) not having to come straight home after dropping the tiddlers at nursery and (c) not having to clear up a breakfast bombsite on my return. BLW makes perfect sense to me; I have never spoonfed you and I am not about  to start, but that does kind of makes life a bit awkward when it comes to breakfast in a busy household.  So today I enjoyed the calm before what will be the breakfast storm; giving you breakfast of Weetabix soaked in enough milk to make it edible, but not so much that it falls apart and watched you devour part of it and completely trash my kitchen with the rest of it.  A taste of things to come I hear you say!

No comments:

Post a Comment