Wednesday 26 June 2013

BREASTFEEDING AWARENESS WEEK 2013 - DAY THREE

Here is the photograph I have chosen for day three.

This photograph was taken whilst on holiday in Woolacombe last year; Teeny would have been a little over four months old. 
 
A&D were having a fabulous time in the pool, but I had a hungry baby and my choices were to:-
a) have a crying baby in the pool;
b) get out and miss out on all the fun;
c) get everybody out and have two cold and unhappy children to deal with
or
d) feed Teeny whilst in the pool.
 
So for me it was a no brainer and I fed him.  Teeny was satisfied, nobody missed out and A&D stayed in the pool for a while longer until they were ready to leave.  Everybody was happy, nobody around us batted an eyelid and I got a photograph to add to my weird and wonderful places I have breastfed collection.  Perfect!

2 comments:

  1. You haven't changed that much! Love this one so too. I also feed absolutely anywhere, and apart from men averting their eyes, or politely moving away I have never had the slightest complaint, despite it being normal practice to feed babies under a fabric cover. I could never do that, just love eye contact too much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julia. So lovely to hear that you've had really positive experiences too.

      Delete