Tuesday 25 June 2013

BREASTFEEDING AWARENESS WEEK 2013 - DAY TWO

Here is today's breastfeeding picture in honour of Breastfeeding Awareness Week.
 
 
This is Teeny's first breastfeed; snuggled up on our sofa after a gorgeous water birth at home.  
 
I remember, throughout my pregnancy, looking forward to this moment so much.  What a different feeling to how I felt about breastfeeding with A&D.  It is funny to think now that when I was pregnant with them I knew I should try it and that it would be good for them, but I was very non-committal and not really interested in it. 
 
It is amazing how quickly things can change, believe it or not if you'd have told me four and half years ago that my biggest passion after my family would be supporting families with breastfeeding and birth choice I would have laughed in your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment