Saturday 11 August 2012

THREE S'S (SLEEP, SUNSHINE & SISTER)

Just a quickie today as we have had a wonderfully busy day at Victoria Park in Stafford followed by a barbecue at home.  I am happy tired and looking forward to cuddling up to my hubby on the sofa for more Olympic fever.

So what am I thankful for today?

1.  I had the best night's sleep I have had in weeks last night.  I did have to take two lots of painkillers during it, but I managed to get back to sleep super quick and wasn't awake for hours like I have been of late.  This might seem like a daft thing to be thankful for, but it made for such a nice day today because I wasn't exhausted.

2.  The sunshine today meant that I could spend a lovely day out with my beautiful family which, after not being able to do much with the children over the last few weeks, was really good for my soul.

3.  A's love for her brothers makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside.  She is without a doubt the boss and she and D do bicker, but in spite of that she absolutely adores both of her brothers and is very protective of them.  It was so heart warming to watch her guiding D into the water today and reassuring him; she really boosted his confidence.



No comments:

Post a Comment