Sunday 12 August 2012

THANKFUL FOR MY BABIES

Today has been the kind of day where I could have just skipped a project like this, but I am so conscious of not wanting to do that so I took some time once the children were in bed to try to think about all of the things (I don't mean material things here) that I have been blessed with and of course there were three very obvious ones:-

1. A*

2. D*

3. Teeny*

There was a time when we were going through our fertility treatment in 2007/2008 that I couldn't imagine being lucky enough to have one child and now I have three under the age of 4, yes that's right THREE.  Some days More often  than not it is such a challenge and I worry so much that I might not be doing a good enough job.  Mostly though, even on the tough days, I am in awe of the little people we have created and the inspiring individuals that they are becoming; sometimes I am so proud of them I feel like I might burst at any moment. 

So today I am truly thankful for my children, the journey they are taking me on and the gift of motherhood.

A,D and Teeny I love you to the moon and back xxx
* I would like to just clarify for my kids when they are old enough to read this and start arguing about who is my favourite that I love you all the same and the above list is in order of age and not preference. Ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment