Monday 13 August 2012

A QUICK LIST OF GRATITUDE

I can barely keep my eyes open so just a quick list of thankfulness today.

1.  More sleep and less drugs.  Ok so I am slightly duplicating the sleep thing, but last night was even better than last time I posted about my sleep status.  I took two painkillers for my arm before bed last night and woke briefly during the night, but didn't require painkillers just repositioned myself, fed Teeny very briefly and then went back to sleep until this morning.  I feel much more positive now that i am not pumped full of drugs and am getting more sleep and I am very thankful for that.

2.  A clear chest x-ray.  Well I am assuming it was clear because the doctors surgery ring if results show anything and I haven't had a phone call despite the x-rays being back so as they say "no news is good news" in this case

3.  Half an hour to sit down with my lovely husband this evening for coffee, biscuits and a chat. I love him so much, but time together on our own is so precious and I really felt blessed that we managed that little bit of time for ourselves today without feeling guilty.

Right I am off now.  Night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment