Tuesday 14 August 2012

APPARENTLY MY CHILDREN HAVE A NEW SISTER......

Ha ha!  No I am not pregnant. 

Today we went to Christy's for a play date. I have blogged about her lovely little family before here and here  There are just a couple of weeks in age between A&D and Christy's daughter and they all play so lovely together; it is an absolute delight to watch them. 

The girls were just the cutest today though and were running around the garden playing sisters and pretending that they were going to be late for their exercise class (Christy goes to an exercise class on Tuesdays evenings so I am assuming that game stemmed from).  They act so grown up and I have to pinch myself sometimes to remind myself that A is only three (going on thirteen!).

A is very unlikely to ever have a sister so it means even more to me now than it did before I had Teeny that she has a few really lovely girlfriends and some older female cousins to indulge in her girliness (is that even a real word?) with because, as much as I try, girliness is not a trait she gets from me!

So today's happiness/thankful list really stems from our play date today.

1.  Seeing A&D playing so nicely with their friends made me so happy.

2.  I am so thankful for the fact that my children have been able to form such good relationships with their peers and so subsequently are blessed to have some really lovely friends.

3.  Christy told me today that her daughter had asked if  I was coming to their house with A&D today and when she told her I was she said something along the lines of "yay I love Rachel".  Well I love you too sweetie!.

Thanks for your hospitality guys.  Looking forward to seeing you again really soon.  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment