Saturday 3 August 2013

ROOM ON A BROOM FOR A GRUFFALO

A - 365
Today the little lady and I went to The Gruffalo's summer disco at Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery whilst all three of my boys went to a birthday party.  It was run to coincide with their A Squash and a Squeeze exhibition which is an exhibition dedicated to Julia Donaldson stories (which we have not been to yet as I am saving it for the October half term). 
 
The disco was £3 per ticket for children and nothing for accompanying adults and was two hours jam packed full of party games, dancing, a fancy dress competition and colouring and even included a drink for the little ones.  My little lady (and her friend who also went) had an amazing time and it was literally the best £3 I have ever spent.  We can't wait for another one!

No comments:

Post a Comment