Friday 9 August 2013

ON A SWING MADE FOR TWO (OR MORE)

A - 365
Here you are with your sort of cousin, Thomas (he is actually Daddy's cousin's son, but I don't get the labels past cousin so as far as I am concerned he is your cousin).  You have only met Thomas a handful of times (four if I am correct), but in typical fashion you were mothering him from the word go.  Anybody remotely younger than you (and sometimes not even younger than you) gets mothered.  I adore how caring you are and how you are always trying to fix things for everybody, but sometimes I worry that it might be quite smothering for the other child involved.  Thomas, however, just loves the swings and so he was happy for you to join him; in fact so much so than he snuggled right into you for a swing and almost dozed off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment