Friday 30 August 2013

JUST A LOVELY DAY

A - 365
D - 365
I'm so blessed to have such good friends (not to mention a lovely mother in law, sister in law and nephew) who have taken care of A&D for me on those days I have had to work during the school holidays.  Today they spent the day with my wonderful friend Jade and Zee Zee.  All I ask of anybody who looks after my children is no more than for them to be kept safe, but my expectations always seem to be exceeded and today was no different.  A&D spent a lovely day at Cannon Hill Park and Birmingham Nature Centre and even came home with a little gift each.  I was overwhelmed at the amount of thought and effort that Jade had clearly put in to today and happily they seemed to understand and appreciate that too.  Thankfully Jade even found the time to take some lovely photos for my blog too.

No comments:

Post a Comment