Saturday 6 July 2013

FRESH START

Since taking time out from posting my 365 project to plan Teeny's naming day and then subsequently going back to work in April I have struggled immensely to find the time to take what I would label 'good' photographs and to then post them regularly.  I think that, in turn, my enthusiasm for this project has waivered somewhat resulting in me posting even less because I feel like I am facing an uphill battle to catch up.

So today I decided that I am going to spend my blogging time each day TRYING to post that day's photographs instead of attempting to catch up with posting the missing photographs.  I have no intention of leaving that gap in this project; I will, over time, go back and fill in the gaps as and when I have an extra few minutes here and there.  If it takes me six months into next year to finish it all then so be it. 
 
I am making no promises, however I am hoping that by doing it this way I will see progress being made and my excitement for this project will return.  Fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment