Tuesday 23 July 2013

NEW CHAPTER

Today was my first day working from home and the start of a new chapter in the life of our family.  In a couple of weeks I will also be starting a job share as a breastfeeding peer supporter; working two days per week in addition to my evening job and Teeny will be starting nursery for a day and a half per week.  Finally, in mid September A&D will start full time school in their respective reception classes.  There will be quite a bit of upheaval in the short term, but in the long term we are sure that these changes are a really positive step for our family.
 
To mark this new chapter and given that I am not normally here at bedtime on Tuesdays (I am normally in the office working) I took the opportunity to take three quick photos before the Tiddlers turned in for the night.
 
A - 365
D - 365

Teeny - 365

No comments:

Post a Comment