Wednesday 17 July 2013

ALISON AND ABIGAIL - FINALLY THE PERFECT GIFT


A - 365
D - 365
We have spent weeks and weeks trying to figure out what to give to Mr Walby as his thank you gift.  As a woman I know what I would like, but I find it difficult enough to buy for men that I know well on a personal level never mind for a young man who I know very little about.  We had a couple of ideas like a key ring and a lovely sweetie jar, but nothing I was really happy with so with two days of nursery to go we went to Hobbycraft for inspiration and whilst looking for ceramic paint we found a leaflet for decorating egg cups.  Not very original I hear you cry; not normally except for the fact that one of the few things I do know about Mr Walby, thanks to his openness with my children, is that he keeps chickens named Alison and Abigail so this was actually the perfect thoughtful homemade gift for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment