Sunday 24 February 2013

LEAVE ME BE

Teeny - 55/365
You are an extremely chilled out and tolerant little boy, but occasionally, just occasionally, you want to be left to your own devices and not to have to fit in with what everybody else is doing.  At the moment that this picture was taken what you would rather be doing is rolling around on your mat in the living room, but instead you are in the kitchen with us restrained in your highchair with some toys so that you don't come to any harm while we plant seeds with your brother and sister.  My dear sweet baby boy I am sorry that sometimes I cannot see to you straight away and that you often end up just having to adapt to what we are all doing, but as I watch you grow and your relationships with your siblings blossom I am more sure than ever that as one of three your life is so much more enriched and fulfilled than it could ever be without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment