Saturday 9 February 2013

FRENCH PLAITS

A - 40/365
Today you had a lovely couple of hours with your big cousin Hannah.  She could have been doing a dozen other things, but instead she patiently painted your nails for you and, at my request, quickly French plaited your hair.  You see I am not a very girly girl and whilst I try I am pretty useless with hair and nails whereas you and she love all things pretty and although I am not a big fan of nail varnish I do love a French plait. 
 
My sweet girl I do adore how you embrace your feminity; ever since I can remember you have been fascinated by jewellery (one of your first words was 'pwitty') and hair clips and more recently you long to wear lip gloss, nail varnish, perfume, sparkly shoes and skirts/dresses on an almost daily basis.  As you can probably imagine though you are not my biggest fan when I don't always comply with your daily list of desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment