Thursday 28 February 2013

BEDTIME WITHOUT BOOBY

Teeny - 59/365
I am back at work in a little over four weeks and so this evening we did a dry run.  I went out for a glass of vino with some of my girlfriends after they had finished work and left home at the time I will need to leave when I am back at work.  My return to work means that four evenings per week Teeny won't be able to have booby at bedtime and tonight was the first night that he has ever gone to bed without booby and probably only the third or fourth time he has had milk from a cup.  I am told that he took a little longer than usual to settle, but all in all it was a fairly successful first time.  I am not sure whether I am pleased about the fact that he settled without as much fuss as I thought there would be or sad about the fact that he didn't need me.  I am definitely not feeling at all ready to go back to work and leave my little brood.

No comments:

Post a Comment