Monday 8 October 2012

MINI BABYWEARER

After seeing this post on My Name is Beth I was reminded that it is International Babywearing Week this week so it provided me with the perfect opportunity to post this picture of A wearing her baby, Bella.
 

The photograph was taken about a month ago during a walk to my sister in law's.  I was wearing Teeny so A promptly asked if she could wear her baby.  Cue me running around the house trying to find something to use as a wrap for her and in the end I plumped for one of my husband's scarves.  Needless to say she loves it and he won't be getting that scarf back in a hurry!

2 comments:

  1. That is too gorgeous for words. We're off to a slingmeet later and I'm thinking about trying to persuade Jacob to have a similar photo taken. I think I'll fail :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you manage it. Maybe he will be more amenable to said photo once your little lady arrives.

    ReplyDelete