Monday 10 December 2012

PLAYING CATCH UP AGAIN!!!

Well my laptop profile has corrupted taking with it what feels like my whole life hence another long absence from my blog.  I have set up a new profile on it, but don't have access to any of my recent photos or videos or anything else for that matter as I hadn't backed them up since Teeny arrived (slap my hands!).  I am assured by a very lovely IT literate friend of mine that everything will still be on here so there is no long term damage done (fingers crossed) it all just needs to be accessed by him and copied across to my new profile (as I am a complete technophobe and would have no idea how or where to start doing that).
 
My laptop/internet always goes haywire at the most inopportune of times and this one being A&D's fourth birthday last week which I now need to find time to blog about before Christmas is upon me (can you hear the panic in my voice?).  I have too many blog posts backed up in my head that I just don't seem to be about to get down on virtual paper.  Seriously there just aren't enough hours in the day.
 
Argh!!!!!!!!!!  Help!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment