Tuesday 4 December 2012

FOUR YEARS OLD (1)

 
 
 LIKES:
 
Jewellery, handbags, dresses, lip gloss, nail varnish, clippy cloppy shoes as you label them and anything else remotely feminine that you can lay your hands on; I can't even begin to imagine where that comes from because, as much as I like to get my glad rags on for a night out, I am not what you would label a girly girl so that is definitely nature and not nurture!  What else...?  Being outdoors; you are rarely more happy than when you are running about in the garden, the park or the playground at nursery school and poor weather doesn't phase you.
Your other big things are singing, dancing and generally performing.  You have recently developed a real love of music and are happy to listen (and wiggle) to most of what I play, but your current favourites are (thankfully) anything by Kimbra, Hottest Girl in The World (JLS) which I don't mind, but the rest are far too cheesy for me and include Live While We're Young (One Direction), Candy (Robbie Williams), Call Me Maybe (Carly Rae Jepson) and We are Never Ever Getting Back Together (Taylor Swift).  Yuk! ;-)  I think it is because you hear them on TV alot; you definitely know exactly what you like.
 
DISLIKES:
 
Not getting your own way.  You are a strong willed and impulsive young lady and not a force to be reckoned with; a leader and not a follower.  Oh my darling as much as I love you there are days where I find you such a challenge.  My poor mother must have said the same about me though!  There aren't many other things that I can think of that you don't like.  You're pretty adventurous and fairly happy to try most things as long as it is on your terms.  People had better not mess with either of your brothers though; there is no way you can stand for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment