Wednesday 15 January 2014

2/52 THE OLD ROUTINE

I really enjoyed working less hours over Christmas and having you all home with me because, as much as I love my work and being a mommy, it can be quite isolating and hectic at times.  The Christmas break really gave us all the opportunity to recharge our batteries and I am so thankful for that.  Unfortunately though we are well and truly back into the swing of things this week and back to the routine of school and work, although I suppose if it weren't such a contrast we wouldn't appreciate the time we share together quite as much as we do.  We did, however manage to squeeze in a trip to the cinema to see Monster's University with your Auntie Dana as well as a lovely visit with some of our other good friends this weekend which included toys from my childhood (which you will note are neither pink or blue...see it is possible...) Christmas pudding and lots of cuddles.  What a lovely combination.
 
Lunchtime*
Sylvanian Families
Grimm's Fairy Tales - The 12 Dancing Princesses
Deep in conversation*

Aah, Har-wee (Harry)
 
*More black and white photos that I have established Google is "autoenhancing" via Google+ on upload except I don't even have a Google+ account so basically the only way to stop it is to set up a Google+ account...sneaky!

No comments:

Post a Comment