Wednesday 8 January 2014

1/52 A NEW YEAR AND A NEW PROJECT

Those of you who follow this blog will know that I really struggled to keep up with my 365 project last year and that I still have what feels like a million photographs in folders on the laptop that I am still ploughing away at blogging so there was always going to be very little chance of me undertaking another one this year.  However despite my 2013 365 project not being what I had hoped it would be I hate the idea of not having a project to focus me on photographing and blogging the moments of delight in our everyday life and so this year I have scaled down the project somewhat to a 52 project.  This project will probably mostly be focused on the children, but certainly not limited to the children as it was last year; it will simply be one post at the end of each week containing some our favourite photographs and moments from the past week.
 
So here is 1/52.  Enjoy!
 
Happy New Year
Breastfeeding
Selfie
Brotherly love
Bathtime antics
Nigh' nigh'!
'Ello, I'm on the phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment