Thursday 10 October 2013

REUNITED

A - 365
D - 365
Teeny - 365
My Auntie Lynda is such a special person to me and the last time we all got to see her was almost two and a half years ago and I wasn't even pregnant with Teeny.  l have been desperate for us all to see her again and particularly for her to meet Teeny and today that day finally came.  Although the reason for her visit to England from Canada was not a happy one, I still feel completely blessed that we all got to see her today and that she finally got to meet the newest member of our little family.

2 comments:

  1. I knew this photo before reading the blog Rach as it is holds a very special place in my heart too. All my love winging across the ocean to you and your beautiful family xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just wish there was one of them with you. Don't understand how we didn't end up with.

      Love you.

      Delete