Sunday 31 March 2013

EASTER TREAT (1)

A - 90/36
I wonder how many people read this post about you having a DVD as your Easter treat and secretly (or not so secretly) thought I was really tight.  Well we're not particularly religious and I can't stand how commercial and competitive all of these holidays have become so I am just not one of those parents who will ever go out and buy you ridiculous numbers of chocolate eggs.  Sorry baby, best that you know this now.
 
I had already bought you a Thorntons chocolate animal each though when I asked you to choose between a DVD and Easter chocolates on Friday, but I thought it was a good lesson for you to learn about not getting everything you want and also I wanted to use the 99p Easter Egg Hunt kit that I bought from The Works months ago as a way for you to each get your chocolate animal.  Seriously it was the best 99p I ever spent; it had masks, crayons, cardboard eggs, direction signs and cardboard baskets and thankfully you really enjoyed the activity as much as getting the actual prize at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment