Friday 1 March 2013

COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY GUTTED

So those of you who follow my blog will know that my 365s tend to be posted a week or two in arrears.  So for example today is actually 15 March, but I am posting pictures taken on 1st and 2nd March.  Whilst editing photographs today I almost cried when I realised that, for some reason absolutely unbeknown to me, there is no photograph of Teeny for 1 March.  I felt so sick as I checked the laptop, my camera, my phone, my husbands phone, my mother in laws phone, the video camera, the compact camera that I gave to the kids to use and even their Innotab because it has a camera function on it, but there is absolutely nothing.  I wouldn't mind if I had just not been bothered, but I must have thought that I had taken one or I must have taken one that got deleted from the camera or phone by mistake.  I know I probably seem like I am making a mountain out of a molehill, but I have worked so hard to make sure I have a photograph everyday and I just have no idea how this happened!
 
Well rant over!  There is nothing I can do about it now so I am going to take the opportunity to post an old squidgy photograph of him instead as there just aren't enough of those.
 
Teeny - 60/365
(1 week old)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment