Wednesday 7 November 2012

SIX MONTHS OLD

So my beautiful baby boy turned six months last Monday.  SIX MONTHS...seriously where did that go?  I had wanted to blog a series of posts about him, including this one, last week, but he (along with his brother and sister) was poorly with a nasty cough and cold which typically left me without any time for blogging!
 

LIKES:
 
Most things really; you are a very smiley and content baby, but you particularly love booby, finger food, being worn in your Moby, your big brother and sister, new faces, old faces, in fact any faces really especially the ones that smile or talk to you.  What else?  Secret night time snuggles with either Mommy or Daddy you're not fussed which  (sshh like I said it is a secret) and  Mommy's terrible singing; you don't mind what I sing, but you do love Row, Row, Row Your Boat and Dingle Dangle Scarecrow.

DISLIKES:
 
This is quite a difficult one because you are very easily pleased at this age.  The only things that spring to mind are being strapped in your carseat, being in your pushchair, being ignored, being cold and having your nappy put back on because you would much rather have a nakey bum.
 
I love you to the moon and back my little cheeky (ba)nana xxx

5 comments:

  1. Wow that went quickly didn't it, what a beautiful boy you have.
    My two are nearly three, can't believe it! Which I guess makes your two coming up four? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Karen they are four in a little over three weeks. Can't believe your two are going to be three too. Seriously where did that go? I saw a photograph of my two today at my MIL when they were about 6 months old and my baby is the spit of his big sister it is scary. He looks so much like her that she thought she was him!!

      How are your two doing? Keeping you on your toes??

      x

      Delete
    2. Yes they are keeping me busy! They're very sweet and funny, they love making us laugh like little clowns. But fight a lot too which is very annoying!

      Delete
  2. I am anonymous because I don't remember what I am supposed to comment as !!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway Rach just love this blog about Eden and can't wait to meet him in person. Cuddles for him and his big bro and sis from Great Auntie Lyn xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my lovely. You are funny!! To pop your name in comment as Name/URL from the drop down. Hoping you get to fly our way soon. xx

      Delete