Sunday 15 September 2013

I FORGOT (AGAIN!)

A - 365
D - 365
Today was yet another day when I didn't get round to taking photographs during your waking hours. 
 
Now that  I am working 31 hours per week, more than half of those hours during the evening, (and you will be at school all day from tomorrow) I am finding this 365 project more challenging than ever.  The photos are nowhere near the standard I had hoped they would be by now and I just don't seem to be able to find the time I had wanted to play with and practice photography and teach myself more.  My standards for this project have lowered dramatically over the months and now managing to a blog a photo of each of you more than a few times per week and to take any kind of photograph using anything that takes a photograph at some point before midnight each day feels like a massive achievement.  We will, however, discretely gloss over the masses of photographs that I have on the laptop that I haven't even found the time to blog yet!
 
Anyhow...onwards and upwards!

4 comments:

  1. These are absolutely lovely. Such intimate, close portraits. You'll really treasure them. So impressed you are still keeping up. And just to put it in context I am working little and now have two people to help me with the kids and in the house!! And I still barely pull everything together!!! You are doing a fabulous job. xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julia. You really are so kind. When you say you are working I hope you are using that talent of yours and that your work is photography based.

      Delete
    2. Yes! Finally I am getting the nerve to charge!!! It really felt that, when I hit 40, I had to get on with it. Ville is working on a website which I am hoping to have ready at the start of next year. Scary and exciting times. Thank you so much for your support. xxxxxxxx

      Delete
    3. Julia I am so pleased for you. I am looking forward to watching you flourish. Remember you have a paying client ready and waiting here.

      Delete