Saturday 28 April 2012

TEENY'S BUMP SHOOT AT 37+0

My sister in law not only has a knack for making and raising beautiful children, but also for taking beautiful photographs and, being the lovely person that she is, she spent the day with us a few weeks ago taking some photographs of A, D and Teeny.  Oh and of course of me!

I had already seen a few of them, but today she gave me a disc of her favourites and I am absolutely blown away by the end result so I just HAD to share a few.





Looking at these photographs now and seeing how lovely they are (I don't often say that about photographs of myself) I can't believe  that I almost didn't have them taken.  Yes, believe it or not in typical pregnant and PCOS woman style I was feeling so hormonal and horrible the night before I actually almost cancelled and was then gently persuaded otherwise.

So Karen thank you so much for being so patient with me and for making such wonderful memories for us all to cherish not only of my pregnancy, but also of A & D's love for me because they have been such hard work lately that sometimes I forget!

1 comment:

  1. Rach those pictures are beautiful! Makes me feel quite emotional looking at them and I am sure in years to come they will bring back some lovely memories.
    Your children are gorgeous too. Teeny is so lucky being born into such a loving family xxx can't wait to hear about his or her arrival!

    ReplyDelete