Sunday 15 January 2012

THE PERFECT WINTERS DAY

So I have been somewhat poor in updating my blog of late.  Annoyingly this isn't because I don't have anything to report,  to the contrary in fact; I have so many half written and unfinished blog posts in the "posting" section of my blog that it is getting ridiculous, but I really want them published in the blog at the point that they should be as opposed to deleting them because they are mostly about lovely memories that I do not want to forget.  Although because they will be in the correct place they are unlikely to even get read because nobody will even know they are there.   I am just really struggling to find the time energy to blog at the moment which I find extremely frustrating as I really enjoy it.  I used to do it when I came home from work as my little wind down before bed, but I am finding myself having to go straight to bed now.  Boooo!

Anyway I do have a little bit of time now so I must write about today. 

I am not one of those people who objects to winter, what I do object to are those miserable damp wet winters days which make it impossible to really do anything and we have had far too many of those of late.  Today however was different, it was beautiful; cold, sunny and crisp and has been for a couple of days meaning that the ground was hard and not squelchy and muddy.  Today was a perfect day for hats and gloves and letting the children run around in the park and for me to take some photos as I seem to have been lacking in that area of late too.  I have been feeling a little like I have lost my mojo and what little bit of flair I have.

A&D love being outside so there was no element of persuasion needed at all when it came to them and seeing them run around in the sunshine all wrapped up and having fun with red noses and rosy cheeks is one of my most favourite sights ever possibly even slightly more than in the warm sunshine of the summer.   I have been feeling slightly guilty hormonal irrational of late about how Teeny's arrival may affect the lovely little settled life that A&D have so this beautiful day with them and my lovely husband was just the tonic that I needed too. 

I don't think that I really need to write much more about the fun they had, what's that saying?  A picture (or in this case pictures) paints a thousand words.

So grown up
Obviously we headed straight for the big slide Mommy

See...

...Saw

I love my Daddy

Ha ha Mommy!  You can't catch me.
  

1 comment:

  1. Aww Rach your kids are so gorgeous, and it looks like they had a lot of fun!
    Don't worry too much about Teeny's arrival. It won't upset the balance at all, it will just make things more interesting!

    ReplyDelete