Sunday 4 December 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Well my babies are three today and I will update you on our shenanigans in aid of said birthday later on in the week.  Those shenanigans are the reason for my absence from this blog and why I have so many half written posts for this blog waiting to finished and published.  There are just not enough hours in the day!

Anyway as I was saying A&D are three today, seriously three, where on earth did that time go?  It seems to have flown by, but at the same time being pregnant with them and bringing then home from hospital seems like a lifetime ago   They have taught me more than I had learned in my whole life, they have challenged me more than I had ever been challenged in my whole life and there has been more love in my house since they were born than I have ever known possible.  Most of the time I don't feel worthy of them, but I was made their mommy for a reason and I try as hard as I can to be the best that I can be for them.  I am by no means perfect and we don't have the biggest and best of everything, but my children will always be loved.

So to A&D here's wishing you an amazing birthday; I hope that you had a wonderful time today.  Thank you for all you do for me everyday, you could never begin to imagine how special you are to me or how blessed I feel to be your mommy.  Love you more than words can say.

Mommy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday A&D :) i hope you had a lovely day lots of love xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday for yesterday to A & D. See you in the morning at pre-school Rach. If you are not busy tomorrow morning do you want to come for a coffee either after drop of or before pick up or alternatively you could all come for lunch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday babies! How times fly eh, I remember your birth announcement when I was all pregnant and just getting to grips with the idea of incubating an alien life form inside me ;)

    Hope they had a wonderful day xxxx

    ReplyDelete